Washington Township Real Estate
Organized in 1789 on the petition of certain inhabitants of Salem township, which set forth that the division of Salem and the formation of a new township would greatly benefit the citizens in the way of attending elections and conducting the business of the township in general.
- The John Walter Farmstead –
- Also known as Lengauer House, built in 1848
- Northmoreland Park
- 548 acres and the lake is stocked by the PA Fish and Boat Commission. The lake hosts a fishing derby every year.
- BMX Track
- Athletic Field – many sport fields
- Model RC Air Field
- Fort Hand Re-enactment – celebrating the only fort built in Westmoreland County.
- Kunkle Park – 40 acres of flat land and rolling hills, located beside the Municipal Building